Fine Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as Fine) has established “Service Conditions” in the “Website of Fine”. If you use “Website of Fine”, please agree to the “Service Conditions”.
“Service Conditions” of Fine may be changed. A modified version of “Service Conditions” will be posted on this page, please check the latest information whenever you are interested in our products. Please agree to the modified version of “Service Conditions”. If the customer violates any rules of this “Service Conditions”, please follow the direction of Fine.
- 1. Definition
- 1-1.The content of this website is text, tag-line, logo, trademarks, trade names, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, drawings, pictures, videos, images, music, sound, software, computer programs, databases, data,…
- 1-2.“The computer of customer” means the computer that is now used for visiting “Website of Fine”.
- 2. Use range
- 2-1.The customer can read or print all the content in this website for personal use.
- 2-2.The customer cannot do anything that are not mentioned in the article 2.1 or others (such as: reproduction, modification, analysis, transmission, transferring, renting, licensing, exporting, and/or use the content in Fine website for the purpose of business or commercial activities) without Fine’s permission.
- 3. About link
- 3-1.If the customer clicks the following URL, it leads to “Website of Fine”, and the contact information is not required. However, please comply with other conditions of “Service conditions”.
This URL may be changed without notice. In the case that the changing of this URL brings any damages to the customer, Fine is not responsible.
In addition, if the link to other pages rather than the above mentioned page, please contact us.
- 3-2.Please use Fine company name with regular characters in the link button. Fine’s logo, trademarks,… cannot be used.
- 3-3.We strictly prohibit links using frame, or links using some or all of “Contents” that could be misunderstood as other company’s contents.
- 3-4.If we believe that your home page violates the public policy or encounter any other problems, your home page cannot link to our website.
- 3-5.If third party’s website links to “Website of Fine”, or “Website of Fine” links to the third party’s website, those websites are managed by the representative of third party and Fine is not responsible for those websites.
- 4. Prohibition items
- In addition, Fine prohibits the following acts.
a) The acts infringe on property, rights, privacy, honorary, credit, profit, etc. of Fine and third party.
b) The acts of sending or uploading harmful computer programs, data or information.
c) The acts that obstruct operation of “Website of Fine”.
d) The acts that violate the law and/or legally binding regulations.
e) The acts that violate to public policy.
f) The similar acts that may fall under the preceding items.
g) In addition to the above, the acts that Fine believe that is improper.
- 5. The change of “Website of Fine” and “Contents”
- “Website of Fine” and “Contents” can be changed or deleted without notice. Please understand about that.
- 6. Use range
- 6-1.While the customer use “Website of Fine” and “Contents”, character corruption, missing data, errors, interruption, or other obstruction may be happened. Fine is not responsible for customer’s obstruction caused by their use or unavailable “Website of Fine” or “Contents” (direct damages, indirect damages, any lost profits, etc.)
- 6-2.Fine is responsible for the operation of “Contents”, but Fine has no legal duties and responsibilities with accuracy and usefulness of “Contents”.
- Color of product on the monitor screen images may appear differently from colors on the actual products. Please understand about that.